FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
Amy asked: Are these boots very heavy? I don't want to carry extra weight on my feet when walking thru the snow.
- Deanna: "These boots are not heavy, however of course they are not tennis shoes but not as heavy as a work boot.. They will keep your feet warm!! They are really nice boots. Hope this helps!"
- Patricia: "no not at all. in fact, they are pretty light for boots. and very comfortable!"
- Laurie: "No, they are pretty light :)"
- Lynn: "I bought these for my 17daughter year old daughter and she absolutely loves them. Not heavy at all and so comfortable! They are her favorites!!!"
- clara: "no these boots are not heavy they are about the same as my tennis shoes we have just hada snowstorm wore them to work had forgotten myshoes had to wear them for a twelve hourshift they were fine .theywere as comfortable as my shoes and my feet weren't to hot .my my feet have been warm and dry in these boots"
- kim: "ABSOLUTLEY NOT, THESE BOOTS ARE THE BEST AND MOST LIGHT WEIGHT I HAVE EVER OWNED. I HAVE HUSKEY DOGS AND LIVE IN UPSTSATE NY SO IM OUT ALOT. SOMETIMES AFTER GETTING TO WORK I FORGET I EVEN HAVE THEM ON. LOVE LOVE THESE BOOTS,I THINK YOU WILL BE VERY HAPPY IF YOU DECIDE TO BUY A PAIR."
- Dina: "I bought these for my daughter who just started college in Nebraska. They have kept her feet warm, dry and comfortable through the recent snow storms. I can't tell you how much they weigh but I've heard no complaints about them being too heavy in the snow."
- Robert: "I don't think that they're very heavy. In fact, they are lighter than most other winter boots that I've owned."
- Sandy: "These boots are actually light and comfy. I didn't feel weighed down wearing them like I have others I've worn in the snow. I think you'll be happy with them!"
Margaret asked: Are these boots true to size? Some boots that are fur-lined throughout the entire boot, can be somewhat tight fitting. Or, maybe these boots are not fur-lined throughout? Please help!
- kim: "YES I AGREE WITH JANELLE AND TAYLOR THESE BOOTS ARE TRUE TO SIZE AND ARE JUST AWESOME! I WILL BUY ANOTHER PAIR."
- Donna: "I bought them for my daughter and she wears an 8 1/2. She says they fit great. I wear a size 9 and tried them on and they felt a little tight. I would say you would want to order a half size bigger."
- Joyce: "These boots are pretty much true to size. If you wear heavier socks, you may want to go up half a size."
- Judith: "These boots fit me just fine and I ordered the size I normally wear. They are fully lined too. Nice boots in my honest opinion."
- Traci: "I love these boots!! Super comfortable and warm. The boot is not fur-lined throughout with the same thickness as covers the top portion. I ordered my regular size and they fit perfectly even with a heavier sock."
- Maria: "I'm a 7 but bought a 7 1/2 to account for thicker socks. I probably could have gone with a 7, they run a touch big. They are fully lined in faux fur, but not tight because of it. "
- Darlene: "I usually wear a size 9 and when I tried them on they feel real comfortable to me. I think they are true to size."
- Lori: "Yes I usually wear a 9.5 tennis shoe sometimes a 10 depends on the style and I ordered a 10 and it fits perfect."
- Tammy: "I found these boots true to size. The entire boot is lined. I have been very pleased with the boot."
- Janelle: "They are true to size, (at least as far as my feet are concerned!) and they are lined throughout. I LOVE these boots. I wear them all the time, I wore them on a first date a month ago and I'm wearing them today as we get pounded with snow and I'm in the office wearing a dress and my cozy, warm, fur-lined boots. They are wonderful!!!"
- Rhonda: "These boots seem to run true to size and are very comfortable to wear. I have received several compliments on how cute they are too!"
- Taylor: "I bought them in a size 6 and they fit great. They are fur lined all the way through but because of the shoe laces you can adjust how tight you want them to be. Great shoe, keeps your feet warm and has a good grip for the snow and slippery weather!"
tricia asked: How tall are they? I can't seem to find an answer on the web site and it is not uncommon for me to get 8-12 inches of snow when it snows.
- Laurie: "Middle of shin"
- Elizabeth: "I'm not sure if my message went through or not because my computer crashed after I clicked submit. The boots are a full twelve inches with the flaps up and nine inches with the flaps down, but the tongue in front is shorter than that so if you need to break snow, as I do, you can get snow in your boots. Aside from that I am quite happy with these boots, as they are much warmer than my last ones."
- Elizabeth: "With the flaps down the boot is nine inches tall. With flaps turned up it's a full twelve inches, but the tongue in front is much shorter so I do still get snow in the boots when I'm romping through deep snow."
- Sandy: "Boots are 11 inches from the bottom of the heel to the top of boot without the cuff rolled down."
- Sahily: "I'm in Chicago and these boots are awesome for the snow we get, and are super warm To answer you question they are 10 1/2" tall when not folded down which is how I wear them. thwn folded 8 1/2" tall. hope that helps!"
- Kimberly: "They are fairly high, about mid calf. Absolutely love them, very warm and comfortable. More appropriate for high snow areas."
- Jacqueline: "They are between 11 1/4 and 11 1/2 inches from bottom of heel to the top - not folded down, of course."
- Beverly: "with the top folded down as shown in the picture, they are approx 9.5 inches from bottom of heel to top. With top up they are approx 11.25 inches. They've worked good for me in deep snow."
- clara: "wth the collar up they go to just below my knee .you can lace them up all thei measured the boots.they are 11.5 inches tall. to the top of the boot it is 9 inches tothtop of the tongue so if you turn the collar down ypou have nine inches..these boots are warm and comfortable .i love these boots"
- Patricia: "They are plenty tall for that amount of snow....they reach to right below my knee....I am 5 "3'"