FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Rebecca: "Because I am picky and these were exactly what I was looking for. Can't wait to get them!"
- Chris: "I chose these shoes because my wife wants them... Enough said."
- C: "wear with skinny jeans"
- Terrie: "I picked these because they look amazingly comfortable and I can wear them with anything."
Jennifer asked: I want these boots but I'm unsure what size to order...I usually where a size 6 but the last pair of boots I ordered from a different brand seemed a bit big so I'm not sure whether to order these in a size 6 or 5.5?
- Kimberly: "I found these boot to be true to my size"
- Bethany: "I wear a size nine and they fit pretty true to size. They are loose fitting boots though. They are awesome boots."
- sharon: "I ordered my normal boot size and they fit perfectly I love these boots"
- Jane: "The boots do run a little big, but I wear an insert so they fit perfectly."
- Tiffany (staff): "Jennifer - In looking at customer reviews, these boots seem to run a little big in size. I hope this helps you! Thank you, FamousFootwear.com"
Laurie asked: how high is the shaft?
- Tiffany (staff): "Laurie - The shaft is 8 inches high. Thank you, FamousFootwear.com"
- Debbie: "Mid calf."
- polly: "10 inches in height"
- Kim: "I have very short legs and they hit me just below my calf. "
- Amber: "It is right below the middle of my calf."
Antoinette asked: The color of these are taupe but they look brown in the pic. I already have the cognac in this boot. Are these lighter in color than the pic?
- Linda: "Yes The boots looked sliver to me. I did not keep them because we actually needed the brown shade."
- Amy: "yes they are a lighter shade than the picture"
- Elsa: "They look pretty dark in person. I would say a dark brown/dark gray. The pic is fairly accurate."
- sharon: "They are the color in the picture "
- Lorraine: "The color is only a little lighter. I hope this helps..."
- Kimberly: "This picture is pretty accurate as to the color of the boot. I am surprised they decided to call them taupe. "
- Karen: "Although they are a little lighter than a true dark brown, they are still a dark color. More of a grey-brown."