FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Rachel: "My son loves Camo and these are good for cold weather as well as rain!"
- J: "My son gets a pair every year for Christmas. He wears them constantly."
- Sandra: "They are awesome!"
- Mylinda: "My son loves these shoes!!! Great boots!!"
cassidy asked: are this insolated like the other bogs so they can beworn in the snow when it is below zero??
- Elizabeth: "yes! they are perfect for cold snowy days. they are not quite as easy to put on as the other BOGS because they don't have the handles, but my son loved them and they kept him very warm."
- Barbara: "I should also add that my son tried wearing the bogs in September but they made his feet to sweaty - they are meant more for winter snow and spring thaw when its muddy but still cold. I wouldn't recommend them for summer mud."
- Barbara: "They are well insulated like the other bogs and have a small tag on the heel that says "-30 degrees". They can definitely be worn outside in the snow. I live in Ottawa and will be testing their warmth walking on the ice of the Rideau Canal this winter."
- Danielle: "The tag (& Bog website) say they are good for -30?F."