FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Dave: "Nice boot. Good price."
- S: "keep your feet dry and kid and husband have to have camo."
- S: "These boots are multi purpose for rain and snow. They keep feet warm and dry all through the winter and are very durable."
Kim asked: are these boots insulated, and if they are how much?
- Lisa: "Yes these are insulated. My husband wears them hunting. We live in northern michigan and have a lot of snow and single digit temperatures. He said his feet stay warm and dry!"
- monica: "I'm not sure about this particular style, but the ones I bought for my son are very much insulated and he LOVES them!"
- Dave: "Nice boots. They are insulated and are very warm in cold weather."
- Cathy: "They are rated to 40 below."
- Maureen J: "I bought these plus the lower ones , which my husband wore first. He was satisfied with how he feet were warm . He wore them to shovel snow and was outside for about 2 hours"
- Jeanette: "Yes, they are rated for -40 degrees Fahrenheit. My son loves them in the snow!"