FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Betty: "Christmas present for my daughter. I picked these because they are too cute."
- Jennifer: "my daughter liked them and wanted for her birthday"
- Maritza: "Comfort but the lace come apart so now they are stored in my closlet"
- M: "comfort"
K asked: Do these boots fit snug against the leg? They look like they are very wide in the calf area. Thank you!
- Terri: "No they don't, but at least there is plenty of room to tuck pants in if needed. Also be careful if you try and pull on the leather ties to tighten they will break on you. Mine did the 1st day. Also I would not recommend warring in rain or snow for any length of time, they are not by any means water proof. On a positive note I have a pair of LUGS, also a pair of UUGs and a pair of Bear Paws. In my opinion these rate #2 if there were a bit more arch support they would be in a running neck to neck with UUGs in the #1 spot. I hope this helps!!"
- Shontell: "Hello and yes theses boots are for wide calves. "
- Michele: "It depends on you leg size if you are thin they will not be snug. I have medium size legs & they are not snug. They are on the wide side"
- Rachelle: "They fit pretty snug around the calf, not too much excess at all. I love them!"
- Carrie: "Maybe slightly wider but it doesn't seem to be much.They look wider in the pic because the laces are loose. When they are tightened up they aren't much different from the reg straight cut.They are much cuter than the reg straight cut."
- Karen: "They are v wide and they also stretch out. .But very comfortable. ."
- Debbie: "I love these boots! They are very comfortable, but they fit like a typical "Ugg" boot. They are open at the top and definitely do not snug to the calf of your leg. The only negative thing about them was that the tassles fell off, but the leather strings remain, so it's really not an issue. I just had someone ask me where i got the boots a couple days ago. Good luck with your boot shopping!"
- Bobbie: "No they don't fit snug they are wide at the top! I love mine!!!"
- Kayce: "You can tighten them with the strings. However, I did return these boots shortly after purchasing them because they started to fall apart. "
- Desiree: "These boots dont fit snug i have enough room to tuck my pants in the boot. The boot is very comfrotable"