FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- David: "They're what I'm looking for and the price is right."
Justin asked: Does this boot run a little small/short?
- jerome: "No runs about right on"
- harold: "Get the boots a half size bigger for best fit ."
- J. Scott: "Here's the short answer, yes they run small (in my opinion) The long answer is, on average I wear a 10.5. I always wear a 11 in any Nike, and a 10 in any Bass shoe. I ordered a 10, & it was too tight and small. I then ordered a 10.5, which I kept, yet still a little snug. I probably would have been better off with an 11. I have both the black & brown pairs and both fit the same. Hope this helps. "
- Kelly: "This boot ran about 1/2 size small i felt at first but with thinner dress socks works well. After a year i can tell the inside will stretch and now fits perfect. This boot has a sharp clean look."
- John: "Justin, bought these in size 9, my normal size, and they didn't seem short whatsoever. Of course the are medium widith (D), and if your feet are wide, it might feel a little cramped."
- Joe: "Like any new shoe, a little restrictive at first, but within the first 10 days of wearing them to work, broke in nicely..."
- Eric: "I would say they are very accurate on sizing."
- Marlen: "Yes Justin, at least in my case. I usually wear a 13 shoe and I thought that this shoe, being round toed would be no problem, but it was a little short."
- james: "The size is just about right. I bought 1 size larger because I knew I would be wearing htick socks with the shoes and they seem to fit just about right."
- Sabrina: "Size is just fine."