FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Christine: "My husband always wears boat shoes with jeans or shorts. Have always purchased either Sperry or Timberland. Liked the clean look of a boat shoe without the busyness of ties or laces - just for a change. Read good reviews. Purchasing for Father's Day. Will let you know if he likes them."
- Louis: "Very comfortable. This is my third pair."
- Ralph: "I have a pair and i like them. I just need a new pair because I ruined my old pair."
- Dana: "I have purchased these in the past. They are the most comfortable casual shoe I have ever owned!"
- Taaren: "My roommate owns a pair and wears them all the time and loves them."
- William: "Have worn these for several years"
- Mark: "looked comfortable and stylish"
K L asked: My husband has wide feet. Will these fit DD width? Do they stretch some?
- K L: "Thanks Fred!"
- Fred: "Yes they stretch some."
- Mary Ann: "My husband also has wide feet and he loves these shoes. Since he wears them without socks they fit well and do seem to stretch a bit for him."
- Kate: "Yes they will fit Wide feet. And yes they do stretch. You might want to purchase the "Wide" ones. My son really likes them"
- K L: "Hi Sharon. Thanks so much for your answer. I'm happy to hear these will work for my husband's big old wide feet. It is hard to find good looking shoes for him and I really like these and he does too."
- SHARON: "They work well for wide feet. My husband is a 9.5 E and very picky about shoes. He wears these everywhere! He has a pair that he saves for good and a pair that he uses for outdoors."
Mike asked: I wear a size 11 sneaker so what size of this shoe should I get?