FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Barbara: "I was very pleased with my choice, I've always loved aerosoles for the fit & comfort."
- Betty: "Needed to replace ankle boots that wore out"
ashley asked: Is this boot waterproof or good for rain?
- Connie E: "No unfortunately, however I do really like them and just purchased them in black this past weekend."
- danielle: "water resistant/fair for rain"
Lisa asked: do they run big/small will they stretch . how tall is the heel?
- michelle: "I think they run true to size, there is always give with leather but its more of a conforming to your foot than stretching and becoming sloppy. the heel is about 2 1/4 inches high. hope this helps"
- Nola J: "I bought these for my daughter but we wear the same size. From what I can remember they run true to size. They do not stretch. The heel is 2 1/4 and the heel is a rubber material which is great because they don't slip. There isn't much platform so if you need cushion these shoes would not be good for you. Otherwise darling shoes. Good luck"
- Andrea: "These shoes run true to size and do not seem to stretch. The heels is probably 1 1/2 inches and feel comfortable. From someone who generally wears flats, the heels do not feel very high"
- Virginia: "Yes they run big, they stretch if you wear thick socks they will stretch. but when you go back to the thin socks they they become loose. They are very comfy and stable. I would buy them again. the heel is 2", I bought 2 pairs and I love them . they are good winter time too. They are elegant. I recommend them. they last long.. I have no regrets so far so good. Go for it girl...! VA."