FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- dave: "previous owned several pairs very comfortable"
- EVELYN: "My husband loves the comfort of the shoes for daily use."
- Michael: "My job requires nearly constant walking, and a friend at work recommended these as the most comfortable shoes he's ever owned."
- Sheamus: "Great work shoe. Price"
- Lisa: "Hubby already has these and loves them!"
- Vito: "comfort"
- J: "My husband likes these shoes because they are comfortable."
- Elizabeth: "Husband for work. Wide width and comfortable. Christmas present."
- Scott M.: "very comfortable and look good for work uniform"
- Shannon: "Comfort for walking at work all day"
Anthony asked: Are they waterproof?
- george: "Yes, they are waterproof. If you would like an old pair I could drop them off in Hamilton NJ 08691. Thank You"
- Jo: "No, they are not."
- Lauri: "No, we had to use waterproof spray on them"
- Josh: "Not 100% waterproof but very close they work if your just standing in water but not if submerged in water. I work in a restaurant so they definetly hold up really good considering all the oil and grease. "
- David: "I would call them water resistant, probalby not Waterproof. We gets lots of rain over the winter, and they hold up well. My feet don't get wet despite the many puddles.."
- D: "I do not know for sure, but I think they are waterproof."