FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Barbara: "husband needed a good pair of slippers. Price was key"
- Julieta: "very comfortable for hubbie & doesn't fall apart"
alan asked: How do you clean this shoe?
- Natalie (staff): "Hi Alan, The suede leather should be cleaned with a damp cloth and diluted, mild detergent. Rinse cloth and rub again. Blot dry with dry cloth. I hope this helps. Thank you, Natalie FamousFootwear.com"
Claire asked: What does OT mean? I need a very wide slipper for an 88-year old.
- Natalie (staff): "Hi Claire, The OT means regular width. We are sorry for the confusion. Several of the Propet slippers are available in wide width. Thank you, Natalie FamousFootwear.com"
Shirley asked: What does OT stand for in men's slipper?
- Patricia: "traction on the sole of the shoe?"