FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Vicki: "the reviews"
- James: "good reviews and great price"
- Daniel: "Gift for a friend"
- A: "Easy in and out for my husband when he gets up at night."
- Nancy: "Looked comfortable and easy on/easy off. I don't think he will get too hot in them."
- cari: "just enough heel to be slip on but not slip out of for hubby to walk dog"
- Nately: "ratings"
- Norman: "they were odd looking yet comfortable looking"
- D: "Thought this would be a nice Christmas gift for my husband."
- Susan: "Good selection"
- Joseph: "Liked the look and price"
Jack asked: My husband wears a size nine or nine and a half EEEE(minimum)shoe. He's looking for a fleece lined, hard soled slipper. Can you help us find something?
- Kathleen: "I bought these for my husband. He wears an 11, and I bought an 11 and they are tight. We will need to return and get next size bigger."
Dana asked: are these more of a wide shoe or more narrow?
- Norman: "The shoes are a little wide but I like that about them."
- mark: "Wide,bought for son & he has a wider foot"
- Joseph: "I have an E foot and these are very comfortable. I wear them constantly around the house. I hope this helps. Merry Xmas."
- william: "They are wide and very comfortable. But beware, as they are not all that well made, and the construction and the quality lend them to little more use than as house or bedroom slippers, and should be classified, and advertised as just that. The soles are very thin, and the shoe is not all all rigid enough to withstand much wear, and are most certainly not worth the asking price."
- Michael: "Wide and extremely comfortable. "
- Seth: "They are more narrow. I ended up returning them and exchanging them for a pair of bearpaw slippers which are wider and have the ability to adjust with strings. I am very pleased with the bearpaws."
James asked: How can I be sure of size?
- Joseph: "Hey James... I wear a size 10 and I ordered a size 10... They are comfortable and I'll probably order more for mas gifts ... Hope this helps."
- Denise: "I bought these for my husband and just went by his shoe size. Fit perfect. "