FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- stephen: "curious,never had them"
- Coila: "I thought it to be something my husband would enjoy wearing."
- A: "better than socks, but not quite slippers"
- STEVEN: "warm"
Carol asked: Can they be machine washed and air dried?
- Kathleen: "Hi Carol, My husband asked the same question. There wasn't anything included regarding care instructions. I will, more than likely, spot clean or hand wash."
- Kimber: "I machined washed them AND put them in the dryer on low. They are still lookin good."
- Dale: "I have been wearing my Muk Luks for years. They last a long time so you have to throw them in the washer once in a while. Then just air dry them and your good to go. In the past two years I have both Bladder Cancer Surgery and Prostate Surgery and they were a blessing in the hospital. Easy to put on and with the no slip soles I was able to walk a lot without worrying about sliping. In fact my surgeon like them so much I bought a pair for him."
- Diane: "I bought these for my husband and he loves them. I have machine washed on gentle cycle and air dried. He wers them all the time and they are wearing great."