FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- LOURDES: "needed a new pair of boots, hope these are comfortable to wear all day"
- Louis: "Love it"
- Sarah: "They look great with my skinny jeans"
- Kimberly: "Have a brown pair and love them...very stylish yet comfortable."
- Gina: "I chose this item because it looks sexy yet has a nice size heel I love comfort!"
- C: "I LOVE BOOTS AND MY SIZE IS VERY HARD TO FIND AND I BEEN LOOKING FOR BOOTS JUST LIKE THIS"
- Melissa: "The style I wanted and good reviews on the product."
- Sherry: "Classy looking and the style is versatile to wear with many outfits. Also reviewers felt they were comfortable which is what I am looking for."
- Lori: "I chose this boot because I wanted a boot that was comfortable and stylish. Also, wearing a size 11 can sometimes limit your choices; but this boot is very chic!"
angela asked: Are these boots tight/fitted on your calf? I don't want a boot that's loose or "scrunches".
- Teresa: "The boot is loose not tight fitting"
- Amy: "These are not tight on my calf. However - they stay up and stay scrunched only where they are made to be scrunched (as in the picture). The top is stiff and stays up."
- Lori: "Angela, I bought the boot to fight my foot size and I have lost 76 pounds. The boot is not tight fitted on my calves. I do believe if I were heavier the boots would fit tightly. I really do like the boot and I receive alot of compliments on the boot. I wear the boot with slacks, jeans and dresses! You should try them! I love the fact that you can return the boots to a Famous Footwear store and not hassale about returning them through the mail."
- Stephanie: "Because the boots are fabric, I wouldn't say they are "tight fitted" They are comfortable for all day wear and they have the natural scrunch to them, but not on the calf. They do not bulk, but do not hug the calf like a pair of leather boots that zip up do. Hope this helps!"
- Kimberly: "These boots are not loose, I don't have to pull them up during the day. They are tight around the calf and very comfortable."
- Laura: "Hi, I find that the boot is neither. It is not supertight on the leg, but also holds it shape and does not move. I have a pair in black and brown, and they are two of the best shoe purchases I have ever made. They're extremely comfortable and look wonderful with everything I wear them with. It took me years to find this boot!"