FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Denise: ""Comfort, style, and durability""
- TROY: "COLOR"
- Andrea: "Closest color to blue I could find for girls in running shoes; sure is a lot of pink, not every girl likes pink!"
- Stephanie: "My daughter picked these because it reminded her of Frozen."
- Justine: "My daughter is growing out of the pink shoe years. This is an awesome shoe because it still looks feminine, but also allows my daughter to embrace other colors!"
- B: "My daughter loves blue. She doesn't like the sneakers that are multi-colored at all. These are a nice, one color shoe."