FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Cynthia: "Good price! Saw them elsewhere for $120!"
- Celestina: "I love the comfort of the Aerosoles"
- Pamela: "It looks like it will go with an outfit I want to wear. The style looks nice and comfortable."
- Rebecca: "I was looking for a comfy brown boot. I hope this is it!"
- kevin: "FOR MY WIFE"
- tina: "love the style ,you can wear with dress or jeans."
susan asked: I have a pair of Aerosoles mid calf boot usually wear a 7 but got them in a 61/2 would these run the same? And color black or brown
- M: "Meant to say they do not run small."
- M: "These do not run big. I wear an 8 these are an 8 and fit fine."
- Donna: "I have these in both black and brown. I purchased my normal size (7) and they feel true to size. I believe the 6 1/2 would have been too small for me."
- Celestina: "Well I'm not sure I always buy my size but I figure if u don't wear thick socks or thick stockings u should be good I'm sorry I could not give u a definite answer Susan B"
Erika asked: Will this fit a person with wide calfs?
- Vidya: "Yes it will, the straps are adjustable as well."
- Diana: "Yes, this boots have a second zipper that enable the boots to expand quite a bit. The fit is true to size and they look adorable. Very comfy too!"
- Angie: "Yes I believe these boots will fit wide calfs. These boots are beautiful and comfortable too!"
- Kristi: "I think they should. They were a bit loose on my calves even with jeans tucked in and they have an zippered expansion panel."
- Samantha: "I ordered a half size up, and there is a zipper along the side that i have to have all the way down for it to fit with wide calves. They still look great though!"
- Cheryl: "No. I have thin calves and they fit perfect"
angelauddie asked: when the measurement says "wide" does that mean the foot part or the calf part?
- Emily (staff): "Hello, The wide is referring to the foot, not the shaft. Thank you, Emily"