FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Monica: "They look comfortable for walking."
- Janice: "Don't have any black boots...present to myself"
- Eugenia: "wanted a dressier boot with a small heel...cannot wear high heels...replacing a pair of suede boots..."
- B: "comfort and style"
- Tahira-Chandra: "Trying to find comfort and style so I wanted to try these boots."
- Treva: "Have them in khaki and love them."
- aimee: "love them for jeans or dresses"
Patty asked: Is this fabric weatherproof or does it wear like suede in wet weather?
- Eugenia: "Patty I would treat it like Suede...I had some similar boots before these and I used a spray on waterproofing on those...I wouldn't wear them in a downpour or if I was going to be walking in snow."
- Adriana: "No is not water proof. :))"
- Tiffany: "I haven't tried them in wet weather in fear of ruining the boots. But love the boots, super comfortable, versatile and always get compliments on them."
- DANNA: "Its It's definitely suede. Not for wear in wet wet weather. "
- Celestina: "Not sure never wore it in weather like that but I believe if buy a weatherproof cleaner for that type of fabric u should be good, consult a famous footwear sales person to find what product suits the boots, I hope that helps sorry I could not tell u more"