FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Saskia: "Friend wanted them"
- Angelina: "for the wedge heel"
- Rainbow: "I liked the design"
- margaret: "good looking and comfortable"
- Monica: "liked look"
- Amanda: "Have been wanting knee high boot for awhile & love this style"
- Stacy: "Price"
- Keisha: "They're stylish!"
- DANNA: "beautiful boot with comfort guaranteed! how can you go wrong? perfect for work!"
- yesica: "I have been looking for high boots with a heel that is not to high or to low and this ones are perfect"
- K: "I liked them because they are what I've been looking for and they were the right price."
- Jacki: "stylish boot ... good price"
- Clarissa: "Saw them on a friend who bought them at Kohl's. Your price was $5 cheaper!"
Patty asked: Is this fabric weatherproof or does it wear like suede in wet weather?
- Eugenia: "Patty I would treat it like Suede...I had some similar boots before these and I used a spray on waterproofing on those...I wouldn't wear them in a downpour or if I was going to be walking in snow."
- Adriana: "No is not water proof. :))"
- Tiffany: "I haven't tried them in wet weather in fear of ruining the boots. But love the boots, super comfortable, versatile and always get compliments on them."
- DANNA: "Its It's definitely suede. Not for wear in wet wet weather. "
- Celestina: "Not sure never wore it in weather like that but I believe if buy a weatherproof cleaner for that type of fabric u should be good, consult a famous footwear sales person to find what product suits the boots, I hope that helps sorry I could not tell u more"