FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Barbara: "Easy on easy off."
- Bernadette: "Was looking for a different model, could not find it as it always seems to be sold out fast. Will try this model"
- J: "looked comfortable and liked reviews, plus washable"
Darlene asked: I have the fabric grey, which I love but now I want a darker.What fabric is this and is it weather resistant?
- Deborah: "these shoes are the fabric type also. They are not waterproof."
- Darlene: "Thank you. I know there is a faux leather go walk and I thought these were the faux."
- J: "These are fabric too and don't think I'd call them weather resistant if you mean water resistant. They are comfortable and I have thrown them in the washer numerous times and air dry. They come out looking great."
- Alisa: "the fabric is black with grey trim and it is the same fabric as in the grey. I do not think it is weather resistant."
- Lucille: "No not weather resistant at all....but oh so comfortable. I believe it's the same fabric as the grey."
- Kristi: "Same fabric as the grey. I sprayed mine with water proofing. They also come in leather."
- Andrea: "Hello Darlene, I purchased these pair of shoes for my mother and she absolutely loves them. It's her daily wear because it provides a memory foam softness. The best judgement for the material is like a tightly woven nylon mesh; it's a solid material - no see through. There is some stretch to the shoes. I would not recommend placing in washer/dryer. Material is durable enough to wipe with cloth and water, and will get cleaned. As for weather resistent, my mother wore shoes in heavy drizzle and her feet remained dry for that entire day. Hope that helps!"
Beatrice asked: does this come in wide widths?
- Beth: "I wear a 5 the store only had 6's. I brought the 6's and wear them with socks. I've since ordered 2 more pair in size 5 and wear them barefoot or with pegs socks. These are all I wear. I'm a big lady and they save my feet."
- Gina: "I'm not sure if it comes in wide, but I got the regular width and it was way too tight on me, had to return it"
- Andres: "No, unfortunately these shoes don't come in wide widths."
- Robyn: "Hi Beatrice - Unfortunately, i didn't keep my pair. I didn't like the fit of them."