FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Danielle: "cute!!"
T asked: I normally wear a 8 1/2 us shoe. I noticed no 1/2 sizes. Is it better to go up to the size 9 shoe? and What does OT stand for after the size?
- Laura: "I would recommend going to the 9. I wear an 8 1/2 as well and was happy I got a 9. Not sure what the OT means but, these are by far my favorite shoes!! Very comfy. I recommend buying a spray protector to water proof. Otherwise they are great. Enjoy!!"
- Victoria: "I wear an 8 1/2 also and got the 9 but I definitely should have gotten the 8. The 9 is too big. I love the style and the shoe is sturdy. Hope this helps."
- Matthew: "My girlfriend usually wears a 9.5 in everything. I purchased the 10 for her and they fit perfect and super comfortable. The OT is a standard sizing scale. If you do not know what size you would get in the UK, you should choose the OT size. "
- David: "I ordered a size 8 in this shoe I usually wear a 7 1/2 I returned them honestly felt like I was wearing clown shoes "
- Danielle: "i would try an 8. they feel a little big when you walk. not sure what ot stands for. hope i could help. "