FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Saskia: "For next Fall & Winter. I needed a new pair of grey booties. Also, easy to put on and off. And the price was right. I love warm booties in the cold weather. It also enhances the outfit. Don't let me forget COMFORT."
- Ronald D: "MY wife wanted them."
- Irma: "Cold feet."
- Char: "My daughter wanted real Uggs,but they are too pricey for a young girl."
- D: "I liked the way these look and I have bought similar boots and really liked them."
- Kasey: "Because my other boots were falling apart and they seemed like quality boots"
- Michelle: "I liked the black so I wanted the grey too!"
- W: "I've been looking for gray cozy boots at a reasonable price"
- Michelle: "Wanted Grey Boots- they seemed reasonably priced:)"
Lila asked: my daughter wears a 7.5 to 8 should buy a size 9?
- Sue: "HI there, I would definitely stick with an 8. I usually wear a 7 or 71/2, and purchased an 8. I really wished I would have bought the 7. I don;t wear them as often as I would like to because they slip up and down on the heel."
- Samantha: "I would buy her a size 8, I wear an 11 and it fits perfectly. I actually wore them today, they are extremely comfortable(:"
- Traci: "I would think size 8, I think 9 would be too big."
- Donna: "No. Get an 8. I wear an 8 and I bought a 9 and they are too big!! Hope this helps! "