FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
Jil asked: How high do these boots go? Are they mid calf or do they go higher?
- Basya: "They come to the knee."
- Natalie (staff): "Hi Jil, These shaft height of a size 7 is about 13 inches, but varies by size. I hope this helps. Thank you, Natalie FamousFootwear.com"
Jen asked: Are these wide calf?
- Sheila F.: "I generally do not need wide, but, these only came in wide. I figure when I wear socks, they won't be too wide. But, when I tried them on, they are not what I would consider wide. If you really need the space, these may not be for you. You'd have to try them and see. Otherwise, I love them. They're cute and comfortable."
- Mildred: "Yes adjustable n comfy."
- Vidia: "Hi Jen R, These Naturalizer Women's Windy (Brown Nylon) that I purchased are NOT wide calf...circumference is about 15". They are beautiful, light weight and comfortable boots! Hope this helps you...Good Luck!"
- Natalie (staff): "Hi Jen, These are available in wide widths and are somewhat adjustable. But unfortunately, they are not a wide calf boot. Thank you, FamousFootwear.com"