FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- B: "Gift for a friend"
- Kathleen: "Stylish and comfortable calf area"
- Karen: "This boot was gift for my daughter. She wanted a brown, comfortable boot for both work and for play. Has worked great for both."
- Autumn: "Low heel, nice color"
- Lynn: "style"
- Christine M: "I liked the simple classic style and the color."
- K: "My wife asked for this as a gift."
- Sheila: "Aerosoles are known for being comfortable for those of us who stand all day at work."
- Julie: "Niece looking for riding boot"
- kathi: "i like them"
- Joyce: "This is a really good brand for those with wider calves. I have a black pair in a different style and love them. Now if they only had grey ones..."
- Bonnie: "Aerosoles brand has a reputation for having comfortable footwear and I was looking for a brown boot with a rounded toe since I have arthritis in my feet."
- Jobeth: "simple style, clean lines, calf expander, brand"
- christie: "because they are aerosoles and this brand is more comfortable than other brands"
- Gail: "These are the boots that my sons girlfriend wanted for Christmas, plus no one else carries size 12."
- Diane: "Because the boots I wanted said they were wide calf!"
- Mary Kate: "I am looking for a stylish, comfortable brown boot with a low heel that I can wear with skirts to work and pants casually"
Jorgi asked: do you think these would fit a wide calf? I don't see a calf measurement anywhere in the sizing.
- Sheri: "No. I think the calf is pretty snug"
- Megan: "Totally. If you're concerned, go pop in a store (if you can), or call a store and they'll tell you :) "
- Mary Kate: "Absolutely! I normally look for boots with wider calf - I took a chance on these, and they are definitely wide in the calf. Very comfy boot and nice looking too!"
- victoria: "i have two pairs of boots other than these and i can say these are the loose-est on the calf i own - hope that helps!"
- Nikki: "These fit really nice, my calf measurement (at the widest) is about 17" around. And I also wear my skinny jeans with them."
Charles asked: What is the shaft height for this pair of boots?
- Kathleen: "Hi Charlie, up the side zipper is 16 1/2" and the front of the boot is 17". I hope this helps!"