FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Darla: "looks"
- Florence: "nice style and good reviews"
- jennifer: "Comfort"
- M: "Classic riding boot style. Feminine lines. Not too bulky. Brand known for comfort."
- T: "The style and appearance I also read the reviews which helped me choose."
- C Shane: "For my Sister's Christmas present!!"
- Jennifer: "gift for myself"
- Monica: "Gift and available size"
- Paula: "I wanted a riding book with a calf extension."
- Deborah: "I wanted a pair and it was a great deal with the bogo sale. I like the brand."
- Faith: "I just liked the heel height and less buckles than most."
- Mary: "Cute boot that you can dress up or down"
- Jacquelyn: "I have wide calves and so when I looked through the customer questions and the responses given they seem like they will be a good fit - the spects of the boots either were not listed or I could not click on the correct thing to find them."
- Jennie: "Going to Colorado in a week. Currently don't have any boots that would work in possible cold weather. These look perfect!"
- Hortensia: "price, aersoles reputation and style"
- Lynne: "My old ones wore out."
- Marie A: "They are comfortable and very nice looking to wear to work."
- Nancy: "love the look and know the brand. Very comfortable"
- LeAnn: "style and size of heel"
- Angie: "Because it appears to have a wide calf; plus I trust the aerosoles brand to be comfortable."
- traci: "style & price"
- L: "I needed black riding boots. I like how smooth and simple these look and they should be very comfortable since they are Aerosoles."
- Brenda: "hopefully it will fit & look good"
- E: "they had my size and they were cute"
E. asked: I am 5'1 and usually wear between a 5.5-6.5, I was thinking of ordering a 6. I am mainly worried that the boot is going to be too tall- are there free in store returns if I purchase online?
- Jennifer: "I too sometimes have trouble finding smaller shoe (boot) sizes since I normally wear a size 5. I frequently order shoes online from Famous Footwear since few stores stock size 5. On occasion I have returned shoes that do not fit and there has never been an issue with these returns. Often they will ship a different size directly to my house, free of charge."
- Michelle: "I'm 5'8 and it does not seem too tall for me. I have a size 10"
- Cherie: "Im 5'2 and the boot works perfectly for me. I take a 7.5. Hope this helps"
- Emily (staff): "Hello, The shaft height measures 15" and the circumference measures 15", this is based on a size 7.Hello, Here is a link to our Returns and Exchanges page to help answer your question. http://www.famousfootwear.com/returns Thank you, FamousFootwear.com"
Susan asked: The description doesn't give any information about shaft height or calf circumference. Can you tell me how high the boot is and how big around at the widest point? Thanks.
- Angie: "I actually just exchanged them this evening. I think it was a fluke; I wore the boots twice and one of the soles came unglued. I've never had that happen with Aerosoles before so I am having the exact same pair mailed to me. Circumference - I typically look for something 15 1/2". These boots fit WITHOUT opening up the extra zipper. Height I would estimate is 16" from the ground. Overall, comfortable, good looking boots!"
- Nicole: "I returned these boots because they were too wide around the calf."
- LeAnn: "Sure...the widest part on the calf is 16 1/2". The height of the boot from the floor is 17 1/4". The boot has about a 1 1/4" heel on it. So, from where the foot sits inside the boot to the top of the boot measures 16". :)"
- Linda: "The boot height is just below my knee. I usually have difficulty with find boots because I have wide calf. These fit me and the double zipper help. They are very comfortable. I wore them the day I got them and had them on for over 12 hours."
- debbie: "They would be fine for wide calves. They are too loose on me and even have an extra zipper to give you even more room if needed."
- Nikki: "I am not wearing them right now, but would say the shaft height is about 12" and they are about 18" around at the highest point. I am 5'10" so they are about an inch below my knee. Very comfortable boots, love them."
LAURA asked: Hi, can you tell me if this boot is available at my local store in size 8.5? My zip code is 03054. Thanks!
- Susan: "This boot is a WebExclusive--not available in stores."
- Emily (staff): "Hello, To locate a certain style, simply visit the item of interest on our website then follow these instructions: 1. Locate the grey Find it at a Famous Footwear store button (appears on every shoe page - just under the add the cart button) 2. Enter your zip code 3. Call the most convenient store listed, confirm that your shoes are in stock, and put them on hold. Thank you, Famousfootwear.com"