FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Jerry: "An improvement over the spats design with a more stylish look for today."
- Eugene: "return"
- Shawn: "My husband and I really liked the look of the shoe"
- M: "Retro look and style is what I like about it"
- Linda: "Better online selection"
- Michele: "loved it"
- Traci: "looking for wing tipped shoes"
- Chris: "20th wedding anniversary and going retro."
- Ean: "Finding a pair of black and white men's dress shoes in a 10.5 size is almost impossible !! These are all I could find at an offordable price. Nice shoes !!"
Joseph asked: Do they come in at least EE or hopefully EEE?
- Gregory (staff): "Hi Joseph, Unfortunately we don't have this shoe in any larger widths, sorry! Thanks, Greg FamousFootwear.com"
Carlee asked: Do this shoes it true to size?
- Lesley: "Yes! They fit true to size and are just as nice looking in person as they are in the picture! These pair of shoes are highly recommend :)"
- Dr. Les: "Love my new Stacy Adams Dayton Black/Wht leather "kicks." I have gotten compliments at our dance club and at church on them. Those represent the only place I have worn them so far. They look at times like spats, which is cool also. I will wear them too with my black tux. I am very satisfied and they are top of the line great, high quality. Dr. Les H"
- Cathy: "yes, very and he loves them."
- Rosalie: "Hi ,so they run a little wide other than that I my son was not happy with the quality and returned his shoes for that price they are very poorly made Im so sorry to say."