FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Kristine: "I am purchasing these boots because the boots I used to wear, (dr. Marten bex) are no longer available."
- Vinnie: "Some of the best shoes I've owned. I'm a man who loves his boots because I work in all kinds of conditions. These boots are warm, durable and have stayed extremely comfortable over the last few years. I wish they had a 90 degree block heel for work but outside of that I can't think of anything to complain about. Fantastic!"
- James: "I like this booth It is Im on my feet a lot ."
- Stephanie: "My husband loves them"
- CORRIE: "for work"
- Peter: "Needed a good sturdy pair of work boots, and have had great success with Dr. Marten's in the past. They are the most comfortable and longest lasting shoes I have ever owned. (Had one pair for over 15 years!) Definitely recommended!!"
- Daniel: "Second Pair, These are the best boots I have ever owned. Comfortable for long days on your feet and durable"
Matt asked: I was wondering if this boot is steel toed?
- Jean: "No they are not steel toe. but very confortable."
- Peter: "Yes, these have steel toes and excellent arch support for all day comfort!"
- Quentin: "Yes the boot is steel toed."
- Sara: "yes, they are steel-toed boots"
- Sandra: "No, they do not have a steel toe. FYI -I bought a pair for each of my sons and they both told me they are very comfortable. Excellent boot"
- Vinnie: "This boot is NOT steel toe. I do believe there are other Dr. Martens (my prefered brand) among the famous footwear website that are. They are VERY comfortable. That being said I believe through other websites you can get the same pair custom equipped with steal toe. Hope this helps."
- Zachary: "Sorry, but no. Needs to be a safety toe. Shoiluld have a ST in item number."
- Donald: "Yes it is. It's a great boot and I highly recommend it."
- Benjamin: "They are not but the fell stonger then regular boots and these are by far the best boots ive ever bought "
- Emily (staff): "Hi Matt, This boot is not steel toed. Thank you, Emily"