FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Jesse: "my son wanted the same color boots as me"
- Susan: "Back to school Winter"
- A: "I was looking for an affordable style that closely resembled the Timberland style."
- Debra: "Children love them, they look like daddy and grandpa"
- Carrie: "My son chose these becuse they looked like his dads work boots."
- G: "chosen by person planning to wear them. he liked the color and style."
- april: "same as above but the wrong size."
- F: "pricing and hot item for kids right now in grade school"
- Destiny: "like them!!"
- Carla: "had to order another shoe because previous order was defective"
- Brenda: "My grandson asked for them"
- Patricia: "They are are inexpensive sturdy work boots for kids."
Deborah asked: a childrens size 5 is equivalent to an adults size ? do you know the answer to that? thank you.
- Lorrie L: "Yes, women's size 7. I have 2 pair."
- Wendy: "Yes i believe so. Baby size is different/smaller. but child size is same. "