FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Nadine: "nice"
- Judith: "Couldn't find this style of boots in women's anywhere. Because they look sturdy and hopefully will hold up."
- VICKI: "I am a grandmother and want my grandchild to have sturdy and well made shoes on his feet."
- Dana R.: "Returned to store, didn't like the overall appearance and the shoes were bulky looking."
Judith asked: I usually take a size 4 in a boys boot. What is the grade school mean behind the product mean?
- nicole: "My son is six years old he wears a size 12 hope this helps."
- Brittany (staff): "Hello Judith, Not sure but I have posted the kids printable size chart below so you can measure your foot and select the size needed.Hello, Here is a link a printable kids sizing chart that would help you find the correct size. http://www.famousfootwear.com/App_Themes/Default/images/2009/fit_assistant/childrens_brannock.pdf Thanks, FamousFootwear.com"
- Brittany (staff): "Sorry for the confusion. We realize many children do not follow the exact pattern we define in the sizing chart as pre-school vs grade-school. Do not worry about ordering the wrong size because there is no overlap in sizing between pre-school and grade-school. Just make sure not to order an infant or toddler shoe though, as they do come in the same numerical size, but are significantly smaller. Here is the breakdown: Infant: sizes 0 - 4 Toddler: sizes 4½ - 10 Pre School: sizes 10½ - 3 Grade School: sizes 3½ - 7 Thank you for pointing out the confusion, we are working to figure out a clearer way to message kids sizing to customers in the future and appreciate the feedback. Thank you, FamousFootwear.com"