FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Robert: "cool boots"
- A: "work"
- stephen: "they look comfortable and i'm on my feet all day"
- randi: "My son got them for school shop"
Kathy asked: are they warm? are they steel toed ? are the soles soft rubber or not?
- John: "Are they waterproof?"
- Michael: "The shoes are not steel toed. The soles are rather rigid but very durable. I bought them for work(I work in a furniture warehouse) and they suited me just fine. The tops of the shoes also have thick padding, which was snug, but once broken in, provided additional support for my ankles. I have never needed to wear them outside of work, so I can't comment on their weather resistance."
- stephen: "yes,no,soft rubber"
- Casper: "I wear them all the time. They are lined and have kept my feet warm this winter. They do have a cushioned insole and the soles are made of a soft rubber."
- Barbie: "I ordered these for my Husband to wear with his uniform. He liked that they were comfortable, felt like wearing tennis shoes. He did recommend them to his friends. They are not steel toe. They are light weight and durable. They are also US Army approved."
- A: "They are not fleece lined but with a wool sock you should be o.k. They are not steel toed and do have a soft rubber sole. They are extremely comfortable too and not heavy on the foot."
- Jermie: "Not steal toe but might be available comfortable like sneakers not real warm but ok front of the soles seam to be breaking down earlier then I'd like."