FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Carolyn S.: "Plain black leather pumps required for uniform for American Airlines flight attendant. These shoes look comfortable."
- Aretta: "style"
- Mary: "LEATHER"
- Katherine: "They are very comfy"
- TARA: "I like the brand and style."
- Holly: "Conservative and comfortable dress shoes for a job interview."
- Heather: "Great price, classic look"
- Carla: "Comfort, toe room and the fact I can wear them for long periods."
- Kristen: "Work"
- Renea: "Comfortable dress shoes with rounded toes"
S asked: Hi, I just bought this shoe only difference is it is faux leather and it is the "tinsel" not "wise guy" version. The same exact shoe. Does anyone know if it is as comfortable? Thanks
- Regina: "I have worn these only a couple of times since buying them because they hurt my feet after a couple of hours. They do look nice on but not as comfortable as I would have liked. I hope you have better luck with them."
- Debbie: "The style was not comfortable for me so I returned them.. I have an issue with arthritis so they didn't work out.. Sorry I am no help .."
abbie asked: Heel height?
- Sharon: "Very comfortable pumps"
- jennifer: "1 1/2 in"
- Concesa: "Very comfortable and stable."
- Mary Jo: "2 1/2 inches high"
- A: "the description says a 2 1/4 in stacked heel"
- Andrea: "2 1/8 inches"