FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- W: "I purchased a pair of Clarks sandals and they are the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn. I hope these dress shoes are just as comfortable."
- Patricia: "It's very difficult these days to find narrow shoes in stores . . . much easier online. Clarks shoes are always superbly comfortable shoes!"
- Mary: "Work and I love them! I am a teacher and walk a lot. They do not make the balls of my feet hurt like others. They are kind of pricey but worth the money."
- Julia: "Like the look"
- Jackie: "Foot problems and cannot wear high heels - need comfortable shoes and the ratings were high - also wear NARROW which is hard to find in size 10!"
- Virginia: "I have a bad back so I needed lower heels. I wanted something a little different, and I know how Clarks fit and how comfortable they are. These are for an early spring cruise."
- Donna: "It's the type of shoe I wear. I like Clark's."
- Alice: "I like the style. Looks comfortable."
Medini asked: How can I decide that I need wide or exrta wide shoe size?
- Hannah: "I ordered regular width for my daughter and they were true to size. Sorry but I don't have information on wide or xwide other than these were true to size so you should be safe ordering your regular width in these. "
- MELBA: "I wear narrow shoes and this one runs true to narrow, unlike other shoes that say they are narrow and are not. So If you ever order an extra wide in any shoe, I would order extra wide in this one. I love these shows, especially with slacks. Icould wear them all day."
- Debra: "I usually wear a 6B. I had to get 6W in these shoes because the toe box is narrow."