FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Anne: "Needed a pair of pumps and thought Clarks would serve well but these have no arch support. It feel like the center of the foot is left to sag. I can wear these for short stints but not for a whole day."
- Svetlana: "Reliable brand, my width, genuine leather, deep enough to cover my bunions."
Anne asked: Are they true to size and are the comfortable?
- Svetlana: "Actually there are not that many shoes which fit my feet, but those are at the same time elegant and pretty comfy. They are wide enough for my bunions, but as for me the heels look too high, maybe 1 inch would be better, but among all other choiced I would say those are the best for myself."
- Uma: "They are true to size. They are comfortable, though the leather is a little firmer than I wanted because I have really sensitive / difficult feet. I like their elegant and expensive look."
- Raylene: "I have a very wide foot but narrow heel, so they are a little loose in the back for me. Otherwise I think that they do run true to size and are VERY comfortable."
- Essie: "The shoes are true to size. EXTREMELY COMFORTABLE--look great! I tried to order a second pair in black or any color, but my size is no longer available at this web site. Currently searching for my size."
- Kathleen: "Yes, they are true to size and they are extremely comfortable. I would highly recommend them!"