FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Eliza: "comfort"
- Oran: "Already have a pair and like them very much."
- Stacye: "These are great shoes to work in and I need them per Dr. Instructions!!"
- Chinasa: "I think it will last a long time and it is from Dr Scholls"
- Lori: "I really liked the style of these. Unfortunately the material they are made of are not giving at all. They are very stiff and I had to return them"
- C: "I've used this style for over 5 yrs now & love the comfort"
- Diane: "I own these shoes and love them!"
- Jeana: "LOVE this shoe and giving it to my Sis for her birthday."
- LINDA: "I WANTED THESE FOR WHEN I WORK AT THE HOSPITAL THEY ARE CLOSED TOED BUT STILL OPEN ENOUGH THAT THEY WILL BE COOLER IN THE SUMMER MONTHS."
Tammie asked: I normally wear a size 7 and 1/2. Did not see half sizes. Should I go up or down a half size?
- Bekki: "i would go up one size"
- Gabrielle: "Yes, I recommend you purchase a half size larger if you normally wear half sizes."
- tiniki: "Its better to go up i wear a 10 so the 11 was a better fit."