FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Shannyn: "price, rating"
- mary: "I had these sneakers before and they are really comfortable."
- julia: "great small style shoe"
- Claudia: "Comfort"
- Marguerite: "I like the sportier style of these. I have a pair of the flex in white which are very comfortable but wanted something resembling a regular sneaker. I wear them for work and find them to be very comfortable for long days of working. Not as bulky as regular tennis shoes."
- Nichole: "comfortable and love white tennis shoes"
- Cheryl: "Needed white shoes for nursing job. Able to remove insole for orthotics."
Janet asked: The description of the Hot Topic shoes indicate that they have a soft suede upper, however, the pictures of the white ones look like they are made of smooth leather uppers. The other 2 colors look like they have suede uppers. What are the white ones made out of?
- Charles: "I have several colors. The white are different, they have a smooth (hard) leather finish (as you observed) around the toes, heel and lower sides, the rest is a breathable mesh. I haven't worn my white/gray as much as the others (my brown, and black…love those shoes) so they do seem to be harder to break in than the others, but they are still comfortable."
- Nichole: "Smooth leather uppers "
- Laura: "The white one is made out of Leather, no suede at all"