FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Mary: "Customer reviews helped me to decide to try them out. I have arthritis and these sound like they may be very comfortable."
- Therese: "The reviews were very positive, and many of those who purchased this style bought more than one pair."
Cindy asked: I imagine the bungee type cord will eventually lose its elactisity, do you think you could use a regular lace?
- Kellie: "I have had my Travel Walkers for 16 months and the laces are still fine, but I see no reason why you couldn't swap a standard lace in if you wanted to. The eyelets would certainly accommodate either style."
- Dorothy: "You might be able to but I don't believe it would look or feel the same. I have found that once you get the right fit for the shoe you don't have to adjust it too often. And they are very comfortable. Hope this helps."
- Gail: "I don't see why you couldn't use a regular lace. I never gave that a thought but I sure don't see it as a problem in the near future. I don't even need to bother with the cord to put them on or take them off. They sure are comfy though!!"
- LYNN: "you probably could, but the bungee lace is pretty nice and seems like it will hold up well."
- Dorothy L: "I would think that you could certainly use regular laces. I agree that the elastic may weaken over time."