FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- JUDITH: "SLIP ON WINTER BOOT"
- Diane: "Available in a wide width and I like the side zipper."
- Glenda: "I like the look. The soles have a grip. And the zipper is a must for me."
- Mairelys: "Like the style"
- Lisa: "Need snow boots - this winter is killing me!"
- Julie: "narrow"
- Angela: "winter boots"
- Linda: "Narrow boots and winter resistant."
- Peter: "For winter time"
ava asked: Hi I aligned my foot in the template and I was 4.5 but im usually a size 8 what does this mean?
- martha: "I printed the template out also and it is totally off. I wear a 10W shoe and ordered 10W and they are 1/2 size too big but I wear thicker socks. If you normally wear an 8 I would suggest you purchase a 7.5 or 8 depending on how you want them to fit. If you are a W I would definitely order 7.5 as they run wider. Hope this helps. They are the most comfortable boot I have ever worn and cozy warm."
- Christine: "I bought Propet boots. It was the same size I always am, which is a size 9. I would get the size you are not what you measured. They seem true to size to me."
- Natalie (staff): "Hi Ava, Make sure that the template printed at the correct size. Make sure a credit card fits in the appropriate space to make sure it printed correctly. Also, make sure that you have taken off your shoes and placed your heel in the correct place. The size chart is true to size, so you should be somewhere around an 8. I hope this helps. Thanks, Natalie FamousFootwear.com"