FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- G: "Reviews sounded good. Decided to give them a try."
- Kristine: "Warmth, style, and comfort. The reviews said it has all three"
- Pamela1: "gift for my Granddaughter, stylish, warm, too cool!"
Brittany asked: I have big caves for a women. They're mostly muscle so there's no sign of these babies shrinkin. I'm just concerned if my caves would be too big for the boots. How could I tell if they would fit properly before making a purchase?
- Brittany: "Thank you that helps a lot"
- Debra: "I love these boots. Although I am small, my calves aren't skinny and thse boots aren't too tall so you should be OK. I've worn them with non-skinny fit jeans and was OK."
- Julia: "I bought these a few months ago, and I love them. They come to about mid-calf and, I too have big calves and they fit with no problem as there is plenty of room, with a wide tongue and nice long laces. Hope this helps!"
- Jane: "There's no way to tell without trying them on but I own these and have wide feet. I love them. It seems that there is a lot of room to loosen them up. I also have returned shoes that I bought on line to a store so that's another option. Good luck!"
- Claudia: "Hi Brittany ,no worries this shoes has enough space in the leg cause the laces are adjustable !! I have big calves too and they fit perfectly over my skinny jeans !! And they looks so nice ,every girl stared at me !!!:) I will recommen you to buy them ,you won't regret it !!! "
- Johanna: "They come less than halfway up my calves, and there's quite a bit of play in the laces. I would say calf size doesn't matter for this style."