FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- B: "They are sturdy, slip resistant and long wearing"
- pen: "i had bought these shoes before very comfortable on my feet. they last me over one year. pen"
- Cornelius: "I was searching for working shoes that I can wear to work and hopefully that can last a little longer while I'm on my feet working. I actually found this type of working shoes and chose it, because of the way that it looks (seems pretty durable as well) and the price of it."
- Adrian: "Saw them in the store really liked the way they looked they are made for comfort I just needed a bigger size I found them online"
- jeremiah: "Out of my previous choice,0. Shoes are light"
- JerreSu: "for another son"
- Robert: "comfort"
- FRED: "Price and Comfort"
Mark asked: Which is more comfortable on feet and heal, Deer Stags Work Manager, slip-on, or Deer Stags, Goal?
- Gail: "I bought these for my father. He is 86 and has trouble bending to get shoes tied. He loves them. I originally purched them as dress shoes for him and he wore them every day so I bought another pair for him to keep for good! They have held up very well and clean up nice too."
- Seth: "I can't recommend this brand. They were not very slip resistant compared to other brands I've worn past and since these. I actually fell once, and could have been seriously injured. While very comfortable, if you're working in any slick environment, they are unsafe. If not, maybe take a chance."
- Art: "I've been very happy with the Deer Stags Work Manager slip ons. They are very comfortable, and offer good support and comfort while standing on the work floor in the plant. Also, the soles really are non-slip!"
- Michelle S.: "They are the same actually. However if you need a slip resistant shoe, I returned both of them! They are comfortable but slippery! So, beware. They also don't last very long. Sorry, M Chavez"