FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- P: "Comfort, style and need for warm feet."
- Teresa: "Because my mom loves them and needs a new pair."
- Kathy: "Most of the reviewers said how warm and comfortable they are. I just hope the XL fits my size 11 foot."
- Betty: "comfort and style, also a good price."
- Mary Ellen: "My daughter wanted slippers for Christmas. She loved these! Nice and toasty!"
- Debra: "looked cute..reviews were good"
- margaret: "needed new slippers"
- Brenda: "I want to try this item."
- Kim: "Warm, will stay on and can use outside."
- Sunni: "i thought they were cute."
Sheila asked: I wear an 8 what size do I order M or L?
- margaret: "they do stretch out, so order a med. I really like mine"
- Janet: "I wear a size 9+ and bought the large. They stretch a bit after wearing so I would say buy a medium. They are nice and comfy slippers."
- nancy: "I would get the medium. I have serveral Muk Luks and the run true to size. You'll love them. Happy Holidays"
Judi asked: How much do these weigh?
- margaret: "These slippers are lite weight, also very comfortable, great buy"
- Rondell: "They are pretty light, maybe a lb. Very comfortable & warm. "
- Mary: "Hi Judi, They weigh about a pound or less. Very light on feet. Very Comfortable. After wearing them for a year they are still in great shape."
- Debra: "They aren't a heavy slipper at all...just a warning...they are very, very warm. If it isn't the middle of the winter I can't wear them long!"
- Stragoria: "Their really light and warm and comfortable to wear, very well made."
- Teri: "They are light-weight weighing about a half a pound on the scales - The rubber soles are nice on the bottom for stepping on the steps They are very soft and so so comfee esp...for these cooler mornings. I wear them thru out the day running around in my house. ;~)"
- Mary Ellen: "I'm sorry but my daughter has them with her at college. They are made of fleece and they are not heavy as far as I remember."
- Mary Ellen: "I'm sorry but my daughter has her slippers with her at college! They are not heavy. The upper is fleece. They are comfy for sure."
- Holly: "I bought these for my mom who is elderly and they are perfect they are light weight and wonderful"
- Judi: "Any idea how much? Want them for backpacking & every ounce counts. :s"
- Kathy: "Very light in weigh"
Juliane A Wood asked: what size is a medium slipper?
- Michael: "A medium is almost a large. Very warm slippers."
- Sherri: "A medium states it's for a size 7-8. I ordered a small, or 5-6 for my daughter who wears shoe size 5-6 and the slipper fits comfortably. I would say they are pretty true to size."
- john: "7-8"