FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Lisa: "I wanted warm slippers that go above my ankle."
- L: "Did not like this pair because the padding on the sole was poor. I could feel the plastic mold through the padding. It hurt my feet."
- Marylynne: "Like the looks of them, plus I need new slippers."
- Kim: "The reviews looked favorable. I would like to see them come in a charcoal or black for next season. If I like them I would purchase for gifts."
- C: "Muk Luks brand already have similar style"
- J: "Have been looking for something to keep my feet warm and slippers were not doing the job."
- Lynn: "Heel support, outdoor sole, ankle boot"
- Janice: "I needed a pair of warm slippers. I love these slippers!"
Julie asked: Can you machine wash the women's muk luk's bootie slipper?
- ANN: "Yes, but don't forget to take them off your feet first."
- Carol: "I haven't yet washed mine, but I believe these are hand washable, not machine recommended."
Merle asked: size small is for what shoe size?
- margaret: "size 5-6, they're really comfy"
- Shari: "Hi, I bought these and just Love Them. I purchased a Size Medium because I wear a size 7 shoe. A Large would have been too loose. Shari"
- Mary Ellen: "If you bring up the page with full details you will see that the size small is a womens size 5-6. I bought a medium for my daughter which is a 7-8. They run true to size and my daughter loves them! I hope this helps you!"
- Carolina: "Size small is for sizes 5-6. However, form my experience, ( I ordered a medium sizes 7-8), the sizing runs 1 size small. I would recommend that you order a bigger size if you’re in between sizes, such as 6.5 If the size is 5, the small should be okay. Hope this helps."