FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Maryann: "Superior support & long wearing! Love New Balance!"
- Pamela: "gOOD FOR MY DIABETIC FEET. THIS COMES FROM MY FOOT DOCTOR."
- Jeannie: "Because the number is high and the store only sells 608 in store. I wish you would care these in the store."
- Melanie: "Narrow width"
- Michele: "Need shoes with an extra wide width."
- Anna: "Had a jones fracture so I am interested in the Rollbar technology"
- Linda: "I liked the sole construction, 5 star reviews, and New Balance has a great product that I have used for years."
- Cynthia: "Because I need them with a roll bar"
- S: "comes in wide"
- C: "Needed some white athletic shoes. These had features that I have appreciated in other New Balance shoes."
- Judith: "b/c of the double extra wide fitting."
Lesley asked: Does this shoe provide good support for the ball of foot? Comfy toe box?
- Natalie (staff): "Hi Lesley, Unfortunately your question has not been answered by an owner of these shoes. We are unable to answer your question at this time. Our apologies, FamousFootwear.com"
Sally A. asked: Is this shoe good for very FLAT FEET ? Is this shoe consider a MOTION CONTROL SHOE ? Thank You, Sally,
- Corinne: "I don't know if it is good for very flat feet. I purchased them for tennis. Initially they feel comforatble but as my tennis match progressed my feet hurt."