FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Rita: "My husband has wide feet and these are comfortable and long wearing ."
- Naomi: "fit and quality"
- Greg: "Trying to replace great NB 646 shoes"
- Jackie: "I wear a size 12 in womens, and often can't find shoes to fit, so I have to buy men's athletic shoes. These look supportive, but not obnoxiously clunky or masculine."
- Angela: "My husband loves the fit, especially because he wears a size 14...lol"
- SuzAnne: "My husband purchased the same shoe at the brick and mortar store a few months ago and loved it. Comfortable shoes in the wide width that he needs."
- Michelle: "I purchased these for my son"
- Gerald: "Were out of the sneakers I wanted."
- Cynthia: "Comfort"
john asked: Is the 857 a good work shoe and does it have a slip proof sole or what would you recommend?
- Natalie (staff): "Hi John, The 857 is not classified as a work shoe and does not claim to be slip resistant. A few options for you are the Skechers Work Men's Galley (item #90098 for regular width and #26606 for wide), Dr. Scholl's Work TX Cambridge (item #26358), and Avia A329MBSY (#36327 regular and #36328 wide). I hope this helps. Thank you, Natalie FamousFootwear.com"