FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- James: "I only wear NB athletic shoes and the pronation correction is helpful to me. I also have a high instep and use inserts to support my arches. All in all, NB best meets my needs."
- Gwenn: "good quality brand"
- Debra: "I was looking for shoes wide enough for my husband."
- Sandra: "Dr recommended New Balance for stability of my heel spurs"
- SuzAnne: "My husband purchased the same shoe at the brick and mortar store a few months ago and loved it. Comfortable shoes in the wide width that he needs."
- Jessica: "My husband wears this shoe for work at a hospital and loves it! Saves his feet a lot of pain. So comfortable!"
- Christopher: "Its the only sneaker available in size 14 6e"
- Dale: "800 series was recommended by foot specialist."
- Bernadette: "they all ways seam to fit best"
- Peldyak: "My son needs extra wide shoes. These look youthful and sporty , which is sometimes difficult to find in very wide shoes."
- R: "my husband has super wide feet and its hard to find a good fit for him. New Balance works."
- Maria: "Needed an extra extra wide sneaker for my Dad."
- Rocky: "looking for good arch support for my flat feet, also need to stablize heel motion with ankle support. could not find new balance 4e mx408wg anywhere, or the 4e 804w with rollbar and tpu post, these were my best fit in the past, hope these work for me!"
- J: "Its styish and appears to be a good walking shoe"
- Limous: "I like the style, and comfort."
- Toni: "For myself. Hard to find this size. I hope they fit!!!!"
brian asked: what last is it made on SL1 or SL2.?
- Gregory (staff): "Hello Brian, Sorry, we are unable to answer your question. If you are able to clarify your question, we would be happy to reply. Thanks! Greg FamousFootwear.com"
- paul: "I am not sure what SL! and SL2 are but I am not happy with the shoes. If I paid half the price for them I might be ok but they are not worth half the price. I would look for some other shoes or buy the New Balance that is half the price."