FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Debra: "I was looking for shoes wide enough for my husband."
- Sandra: "Dr recommended New Balance for stability of my heel spurs"
- SuzAnne: "My husband purchased the same shoe at the brick and mortar store a few months ago and loved it. Comfortable shoes in the wide width that he needs."
- Jessica: "My husband wears this shoe for work at a hospital and loves it! Saves his feet a lot of pain. So comfortable!"
- Christopher: "Its the only sneaker available in size 14 6e"
- Dale: "800 series was recommended by foot specialist."
- Bernadette: "they all ways seam to fit best"
- Peldyak: "My son needs extra wide shoes. These look youthful and sporty , which is sometimes difficult to find in very wide shoes."
- R: "my husband has super wide feet and its hard to find a good fit for him. New Balance works."
- Maria: "Needed an extra extra wide sneaker for my Dad."
brian asked: what last is it made on SL1 or SL2.?
- Gregory (staff): "Hello Brian, Sorry, we are unable to answer your question. If you are able to clarify your question, we would be happy to reply. Thanks! Greg FamousFootwear.com"
- paul: "I am not sure what SL! and SL2 are but I am not happy with the shoes. If I paid half the price for them I might be ok but they are not worth half the price. I would look for some other shoes or buy the New Balance that is half the price."