FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Shawna: "simple style goes with many looks"
- Tina: "for work."
- AGNES: "I NEEDED WIDE WIDTH AND HOPEFULLY THIS SHOE WILL BE COMFORTABLE"
- connie: "I have 8 pairs of Life Stride from years ago, great shoe but need updating."
- Sharon: "Needed navy dress shoe"
- Rosemary: "Have a navy color dress that prompted me to look for dress shoes in a navy color (that I can also wear with navy color dress pants)."
- Joan: "color/style"
- Cheryl: "So comfortable"
- KRISTIN: "PROFESSIONAL LOOKING SHOE, WHICH IS HARD TO FIND ANYMORE AND A GREAT PRICE"
- Rose: "Needed a simple classic pump as work shoes and lower heel height."
- H: "Love Lifestride fit and comfort; basic Navy a must in every shoe closet!"
- Joanne: "Lifestride makes VERY comfortable pumps AND if you're a wide width, they have plenty of styles to choose from. These have 2.25 inch heels which are not too high to walk in but still high enough to make your legs look and feel GREAT!"
- Mary Ann: "The color and the heel size. The reviews helped with the comfort ."
- Leigh: "Looking for Navy Blue!!!!!! Cant find them in the stores"
Linda asked: What material is the shoe made of? The description states patent, faux leather, or silk. Which one is it?
- Karen: "I bought the taupe and they are all man made faux leather."
- Pamela: "It looks and feels like faux leather, but I love the shoe. It was just what I was looking for."
- hiromi: "If you are looking at Cruise Navy, I think it's faux leather. Black Glory is the patent."
- Emily (staff): "Hi Linda, It depends which color you choose. Patent: Black Glory, Red Glory, Tender Taupe. Faux Leather: Black Kiddy, Cruise Navy, Beached Ivory Silk Upper: Brite White Thank you, Emily"