FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Stephanie: "I needed a comfortable heel for a wedding and read reviews made the decision easier"
- Stacey: "Needed basic Navy shoe - love Lifestride."
- F: "Im on my feet all day and these shoes are very comfortable. I love them."
- Heidi: "Color"
- Alexann: "comes in wide."
- Nancy: "Comfort"
- Karen: "Wanted navy blue heels around 2.5" high. Hard to find!"
- Shelley: "It has a simple, professional look"
- Mari-Ellen: "Heel size"
Linda asked: What material is the shoe made of? The description states patent, faux leather, or silk. Which one is it?
- Karen: "I bought the taupe and they are all man made faux leather."
- Pamela: "It looks and feels like faux leather, but I love the shoe. It was just what I was looking for."
- hiromi: "If you are looking at Cruise Navy, I think it's faux leather. Black Glory is the patent."
- Emily (staff): "Hi Linda, It depends which color you choose. Patent: Black Glory, Red Glory, Tender Taupe. Faux Leather: Black Kiddy, Cruise Navy, Beached Ivory Silk Upper: Brite White Thank you, Emily"