FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Mary Ann: "color and size I need"
- Joy: "Great looking shoes in a color that is on point for the season. The heel adds height within reason for a professional in an office setting."
- Cynthia: "Classic looking, nude shoe. Wardrobe must have!"
- Mary Jean: "LifeStride reputation and comfort! And they look really, really nice!"
- Vivian: "Medium heel"
- Susan: "color and style"
- Moira: "Every girl needs pumps like these."
- Debra: "for a wedding"
- Elaine: "need this color, medium heel and life stride usually comfortable"
- Stephanie: "I need classic taupe shoes for a wedding."
- Linda: "Because I wanted something with a comfortable heel height and I wanted that color. I am hoping when I receive that they'll fit good. Thanks!"
- Cecilia: "Nice color and very dressy"
- Kathy: "Wedding"
- Lynn: "LifeStride Shoes are comfortable and stylish."
- KIM: "looking for a nude pump - 'lifestride' always has comfortable shoes."
- Tina: "wanted a neutral color and comfort and these seems to have both"
- Carol T: "These shoes should be awesome when I get them. I have dresses hanging in my closet that I have no shoes to wear them with. Well...if you check out all the chicks on TV and the internet, they are all wearing these type of shoes with bold colors and prints. So...I bought them! Ha! Fun stuff. Now I can raid my own closet. Yeah!!! :)"
- Karen: "have a pair of taupe shoes (bought from Famous) but they hurt my feet."
- Kellie: "Nice heal heigth and good spring/summer color"
Sandra asked: How do we choose fabric for this shoe?
- Gregory (staff): "Hi Karen, Unfortunately this shoe is not currently available in fabric. However there are other color options, please see the below link: http://www.famousfootwear.com/en-US/_/_/_/_/Srch0+parigi/Products.aspx?originalsearchterm=null Thank you, Greg FamousFootwear.com"
- Karen: "I am not aware that it comes in fabric. This is a very nice shoe. Goes with a number of outfits and occasions."
Charlotte asked: I'm looking for a NUDE pump. I don't want a beige shoe. I want nude, flesh-colored, almost with pink undertones. Not yellow or brown or beige undertones. Will the Tender Taupe work for me? Thanks.
- Charlotte: "Thank you Karen."
- Katie: "Yes, it will work for you. The Tender Taupe is more of a pink hue of nude/beige."
- Karen: "hard to say....I think it would be to beige."
- Carol T: "I purchased these shoes to go along with colored dresses, that black or brown pumps would not really match. I like the shoe, it is more skin color, rather than tan. You would probably like them. They are very shiney, like a paten look, but will look good with most colors. I have green dresses and pink and maroon dreeses, and they all look great with this shoe. Hope this helps. :)"
- Jennie: "This is the pump for you. I bought it last season and will be wearing to an April wedding. The heel height is perfect and soles are non skid. This is the nude color (not beige) that you are looking for."