Rated 4 out of 5 by 20
Rated 4 out of 5 by TerriSue This product had great features
I loved this shoe but it was too narrow. Needs to come in a wide and in more colors. If it had I would have had an entire new closet full of them. It is a really pretty and well made shoe. It was also reasonably priced.
May 26, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5 by KMGR Nice but need to break in.
These are nice looking shoes but taking some time to break them in. Rub on the heals and top of foot.
May 6, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by alison25 comfy
nice, comfortable shoe. Great for casual or office wear
May 30, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5 by Missy12 Spring Comfy
Great new color and look, comfy! Low heel and soft soles/
March 29, 2013
- More Women's District 2 Reviews
- Women's District 2 reviews (page 2)
- Women's District 2 reviews (page 3)
- Women's District 2 reviews (page 4)
- Women's District 2 reviews (page 5)