FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
Sarah asked: How tall is this boot?
- Gerilyn: "Just under the knee..."
- leah: "Just below the knee."
- Peter: "My boots are a size 8 and they are 17" tall. I also have fairly wide feet and they fit perfectly. The only issue I have with them (and it's a minor one) is that I have to 'kick and shake' the boots to get them off. I don't mind because they are awesome boots and worth any kicking and shaking that I have to do to get them off! They are my favorite boots and I have a lot of boots."
Heather asked: Can anyone tell me what the actual circumference is around the calf? I don't consider myself to have wide calves but want to make sure these fit over jeans. Thanks ladies!!!
- Georgina: "The boot is very narrow in the calf and ankle area. I can only wear skinny jeans and leggings with these boots. I do not have a big calf either. They are very difficult to take off even with the inside zipper. If they didn't look so good on I probbley wouldn't of return them already . BUT. Once on they feel and look great. Hope this helps."
- Lori: "It's about 15". These fit perfectly over leggings, jeggings or skinny jeans!"
- marie: "i am a size 3 110 lbs ,they fit me good,they are snug in ankle area ,hard to take off.only skinny jeans would fit."
- Peter: "Hey Heather, I just measured my boots at the calf and they are 15.5" and are NOT adjustable. If you have a very high arch, I don't believe you would be able to get your foot in the boot either. My left boot goes on easier than the right (obvious disparity in calf size). They require 'kicking' to get them off the leg as well. All that being said - I LOVE this boot! It is very light weight and comfortable, and definitely my favorite. I get more compliments on these boots than any other I have had. Don't kid yourself on these - they are as slim as they look."