FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- phyllis: "cute"
- Luan: "I have been looking for a cute pair of shoes in Navy and these just seem like something I would get a lot of wear out of. Also glad they were available in wide width."
Florence asked: I usually wear a 7 1/2 I have narrow wide do they run true to size or do i need to go up to 8 or down to 7 . I need to know the fit is true to size?
- M: "I feel that these shoes run pretty close to true size. I usually wear a wide narrow and these fit as most medium widths do. Length is true to sizem as well. They are very pretty shoes, but I returned them because of the heel height-about 3 inches. I hope this is helpful!"
- E: "I ordered this shoe originally in a 61/2 since 7's are running too big on me lately. The 61/2 was too small, my toes were smashed against the tip of the toe. I returned them & got a 7- they fit perfectly! I would go up 1/2 a size and see how that goes. I had no problems whatsoever returning the shoes so if they don't fit the first time you shouldn't hesitate to reorder the right size for you!"
- phyllis: "The vamp on this shoe is way to short.....you can almost walk out of them.... very disapointed as they were exactly what I was looing for, also seemed a little wide"
- Pamela: "I wear a 51/2 and it fit fine."