FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Cathy: "simply cute and easy to walk in"
- Kathy: "Hard to find wide shoes in stores. Love the detail on the cross strap"
- Kathleen: "Great look for the spring and summer. The heel isn't too high, but it's high enough to look nice with capris and shorts. The color is pretty for the warm weather. Can't go wrong with espadrille wedges!"
- Tracey: "I previously bought this shoe in the store and wore them. They are very stylish as well as comfortable. I would have purchased other colors in the store but there were no other colors to choose from. I was very excited to see the other color choices on line"
- Beverly: "I have this in other colors, I have been lookinf for something in this and it is a very comfortable shoe"
- JACQUELINE: "like the colour"
- Clarice: "I have these in another color and they are so comfy that I just had to buy another pair."
lori asked: Are these orange or red???
- Kathy: "They are red"
- Karen: "Red with a lean toward orange. Everyone comments on my red sandals and they are comfy"
- Page: "A firery red. :-)"
- Tracey: "They are more of a red-orange....very similar to the crayon color. Not red nor orange. They are very pretty and I do get lots of complimnents. If you need a pop of color they ate perfdct! Hope this helps."
- Kathleen: "They're neither. They are a dark coral."
- Kathy: "These shoes are neither orange nor red. I would descibed them as a bright salmon color."
- Carole: "lori - I bought the silver, but the hot lips would seem to indicate more red???"
- Linda: "THEY ARE DEEP ORANGE."