FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- David: "for convenience of slipping on and off without tieing shoestrings"
- Ruth: "you had xwide shoe size and I was looking for a good walking shoe"
- JOANN: "THESE ARE STURDY AND LAST WHILE. THE DOC SAID TO WEAR THESE."
Sue asked: Description says 'synthetic and mesh upper' yet the photos do not show any mesh at all. Can you please verify what the upper of this shoe truly consists of?
- Ruth: "The upper of this shoe has no mesh on it - it is totally of the synthetic material the rest of the shoe is made of. Hope this helps!"
- David: "There is no Mesh on the top half of the shoe. It is the same material from bottom to top of the shoe."
Vicky asked: I used to purchase a shoe that had a metal roller bar for support in the arch. I suffer from plantars facitis and thes shoes were great! Do you sell them?
- Emily (staff): "Hi Vicky, Can you give me any more information? Was it the New Balance brand as well? I'll need more info to help you find the shoe you're looking for. Thank you, Emily"