FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Michela: "for comfort and style"
- Kristi: "It's leather, the wedge is not too high, looks comfortable yet still professional."
- Carla: "Comfort and price"
- Margie: "Need a comfortable but cute looking pair of black shoes for work"
- James: "My dog chewed my wifes areology shoes and she loved them"
- vasanti: "They look comfortable and its leather."
- richard: "Style and comfort"
- Kathie: "Comfort"
- Elizabeth: "Needed a shoe without a heal"
- PAT: "STYLE AND COMFORT"
- Deborah: "need comfie black wedges for work"
- Joy: "I have owned these shoes for several years and they are the most comfortable, quasi-dressy work shoes I have found. I am so glad this site has them!"
nadia asked: Is this shoe non slip oil resistant for commercial kitchens?
- Linda K: "No I am afraid not. The soul is fairly slippery anytime. I almost fell out of our truck one day when it was raining."
- Paul: "Nacia,, I cannot answer that question directly. I like the shoe very much but use it for dress wear. It is comfortable and, I think, quite fashionable. Wish it was in blue...hear that Famous Footwear. Thank you."
- Lara: "I returned this shoe because the sole was plastic. I thought it was rubber, it slipped even while standing on a rug. Hope this helps."