FamousFootwear.com asked: Why did you choose this?
- Jo: "Purchased for my son. Looked comfortable to him."
- Sue: "Own a pair and I wanted to replace them"
- Mohammad: "Its extremely comfy"
- Adam: "I already own a pair and love them. Wanted to get backups for when they wear out."
- C: "Ratings"
- judy: "2nd pair."
- T: "I purchased a pair of these and my husband loved them! He has flat feet and the support they provide is perfect. He wore out the first pair so I bought him a second pair. Now they need replacing. I ordered two pairs so he'll have one "on reserve" - he is very happy!!!"
- Sandi: "Similar to the previous ones I bought for my husband. I hope they are as nice as the Spartan slide that Dr. Scholl's used to have."
- Joyce: "My husband loves these sandles"
- Michael A: "Comfort"
- Raymond: "I'VE ALWAYS LIKED DR.SCHOLL'S SHOES.THERE COMFORTABLE AND LOOK NICE.I ONLY BUY MY SHOES FROM FAMOUS FOOTWEAR.MY FAMILY DOES ALSO"
- Janet: "style he likes"
steve asked: I wear wide EEE shoes. Are these slippers sized Medium too narrow?
- daniel: "I bought 2 pairs.. brown and black.. they seem to stretch."
- judy: "Yes, they are too narrow for EEE."
- Pat: "Hi, I'm afraid the shoes will be too narrow for you. I am average width and they have a little extra width but not enough for you. Sorry."
- Thelma: "I wear a WW and I find that the width is sufficient , not tight at all. The length provides extra toe room in these shoes."
- RICHARD: "These sandals are about 1 size bigger than their stated size. I where a 10 1/2 but ordered a 9 and they fit great. So I suggest that you order accordingly. Rich"